Good reasons to choose VAUTID
VAUTID. It’s who we are.
There is a name for excellence in wear protection. And the name is VAUTID. Behind our success stands a strong team, comprising over 450 employees from more than 20 countries. For more than 70 years we have been breaking new ground in the field of metal wear protection. Today, with the specialized skills of our experts here at VAUTID, we continue to develop our products even further.
Do you have the true pioneer spirit within you? And are you looking for the best possible career prospects? Then we can offer you excellent opportunities for personal and professional development. In this section you can find out what it is like to work at VAUTID.
- Teamwork: We interact and collaborate as individuals in an atmosphere of team spirit and mutual respect. We value each other and recognize contributions.
- An “open doors” culture: We pursue our objectives by means of constructive communications, flat hierarchies and rapid decision-making processes.
- Your success is our success: So that we can satisfy our customers’ needs effectively, we put complete trust in our employees and give them substantial freedom. We therefore expect them to show a significant degree of personal initiative, autonomy and achievement.
- Flexible working: We operate a 35-hour week and flexible working hours, allowing us to meet the aspirations of our employees and give our customers the best support possible.
- Combining work and family: VAUTID supports employees wishing to return to work after taking a break to raise children. Parental leave, sabbatical breaks etc. may also be considered.
- Fitness for work: We offer a range of services to support employee health, including fruit & salad days, access to a staff canteen, deferred compensation JobRad and the company medical service, and our professional association membership.
- Induction training, continuous education and training: We offer new recruits a comprehensive induction training program, and we provide employees and managers with goal-oriented programs of continuous education and training.
- Appropriate remuneration: You are committing yourself fully, and that needs to be rewarded – through a salary paid in line with performance, based on the IG Metall tariff.
- International deployment: We are both an SME and a global player. Through our VAUTID facilities and distributors, we have a presence in 40 countries around the world. This may provide opportunities for you to be deployed abroad.